Can't load Datalore after a login on a certain account

When I login into my Datalore account, it starts to load indefinitely, not showing any information except the loading animation and the text “Loading Datalore”. I tried to login into my account from different machines using Mozilla Firefox 85.0.2, Google Chrome 88.0.4324.182 on both Windows 10 and Debian 10. When I tried to login with my separate Jetbrains account, I managed to load Datalore with no problems, which gives me the reason to think that the problem is connected to the account itself and not my system.

Hello,

As I can see, Datalore license is linked to your JetBrains Account which uses another email, I asked the Store team about your case and will send you a DM once I have more information on the issue.

I’m sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Hello same problem on my account.

I was working on a Notebook until a few minutes ago then the notebook wasn’t responding so I restarted the page and since then it shows “Loading datalore” indefinitely.

I am using the basic datalore plan.
Thanks for help & advices,
Alexis

1 Like

Alexis, thanks for posting it here.

Actually it’s a different issue, we’re already on it, hopefully will be fixed within 10 minutes.

2 Likes

The issue has been fixed, please let us know if you are still experiencing any problems.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused.

1 Like