Can't load Datalore after a login on a certain account

When I login into my Datalore account, it starts to load indefinitely, not showing any information except the loading animation and the text “Loading Datalore”. I tried to login into my account from different machines using Mozilla Firefox 85.0.2, Google Chrome 88.0.4324.182 on both Windows 10 and Debian 10. When I tried to login with my separate Jetbrains account, I managed to load Datalore with no problems, which gives me the reason to think that the problem is connected to the account itself and not my system.

Hello,

As I can see, Datalore license is linked to your JetBrains Account which uses another email, I asked the Store team about your case and will send you a DM once I have more information on the issue.

I’m sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Hello same problem on my account.

I was working on a Notebook until a few minutes ago then the notebook wasn’t responding so I restarted the page and since then it shows “Loading datalore” indefinitely.

I am using the basic datalore plan.
Thanks for help & advices,
Alexis

1 Like

Alexis, thanks for posting it here.

Actually it’s a different issue, we’re already on it, hopefully will be fixed within 10 minutes.

1 Like

The issue has been fixed, please let us know if you are still experiencing any problems.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused.

1 Like

I have the same problem, datalore is just loading and nothing showing.

@Sergiu_Lupaiescu everything seems to be working fine to me and all the health-checks passed successfully today, but there were logged some client (js) errors associated with your user ID.

Is the issue still actual for you? If yes, could you please try to open Datalore in the Incognito mode and check the browser console for the errors, thank you.

It’s the same for me here. I’ve only been using datalore for an hour. Apparently, styling and this tool does not play well together. Using Firefox on a Mac. Shall I just recreate the account?

Hello @Curtis_Moxam,

There was an outage this morning. Please reach me out if the issue still persists for you.

Thank you!

It’s up now. Thank you for the prompt response @igro

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem, I’ve been trying for several days but It only appears thias:

Hi, Loading Datalore… since yesterday with my Linux Ubuntu system

Hmm, it’s strange, I see no anomalies with the application and there were no changes in the application on the weekend.

AFAIK, the problem for @smt has been fixed by clearing the browser cache. Please also check if Datalore will work for you in the incognito mode and/or after clearing the browser cache.

Thank you.

That Worked, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hello, I am having the same problem, clearing the browser cache doesn’t seem to work for me. Also tried Incognito mode and even loading the page from Iphone, still doesn’t load

Hi @yistarostin!

In your case, it seems to be an issue with the Datalore license in your JetBrains account (multiple accounts), will contact via DM to discuss the proper solution.

I have same problem here. I have tried use incognito also. It never opens. Can you help me?

Hi @pvandw33ch,

Judging by the log - everything should be working fine for you. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues with Datalore.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have the same problem here. I’ve tried to use incognito mode, different browsers, and clearing the browser cache, but still not working.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @alfaro96 ,

Something is wrong with your Datalore license, I asked the devs to check what happened there and will contact you via DM once it is sorted out.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

UPD: fixed.