Seeking Advice on Configuring Datalore on ARM Architecture

I am writing to seek advice on how to properly configure my system for running “compose up” on my MacBook Pro M1 Max using a virtual machine Ubuntu 22.04 arm64 system.

When attempting to run “compose up,” I encountered an error message indicating that the requested image’s platform (linux/amd64) does not match the detected host platform (linux/arm64/v8), and no specific platform was requested. Despite modifying the docker-compose.yaml file by adding “platform: linux/arm64/v8,” the error persisted.

I have attached the error message for your reference. According to ChatGPT, the error message indicates that the container image does not support the ARM architecture. Therefore, I would like to inquire whether there is a Datalore PostgreSQL image available for the ARM architecture or if you could recommend a PostgreSQL image for the ARM architecture on Docker Hub.

I appreciate any advice or guidance that you can provide to help me resolve this issue. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

! postgresql The requested image’s platform (linux/amd64) does not match the detected host platform (linux/arm64/v8) and no specific platform was requested 0.0s
! datalore The requested image’s platform (linux/amd64) does not match the detected host platform (linux/arm64/v8) and no specific platform was requested 0.0s
Attaching to docker-compose-datalore-1, docker-compose-postgresql-1
docker-compose-postgresql-1 | exec /usr/local/bin/docker-entrypoint.sh: exec format error
docker-compose-datalore-1 | exec /bin/bash: exec format error
docker-compose-postgresql-1 exited with code 1
docker-compose-datalore-1 exited with code 1