ModuleNotFoundError: No module named /opt/anaconda3/envs/datalore-user/lib/python3

I have in code block:

from sklearn.model_selection import train_test_split
xTrain, xVal, yTrain, yVal = train_test_split(xAll, yAll, test_size=0.2)

I use Datalore kernel

End this block raise me error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
at block 12, line 2
at datalore/core/workbook/lazy_environment.py, line 64, in __getitem__
at datalore/core/workbook/values_propagator.py, line 22, in get_clusters_for_variables
at datalore/core/workbook/values_propagator.py, line 36, in _extract_cluster_for
at datalore/core/workbook/values_propagator.py, line 42, in _find_cluster_for
at datalore/core/serialization/utils.py, line 50, in deserialize_cluster
at datalore/core/serialization/objects/module.py, line 10, in _module_constructor
at /opt/anaconda3/envs/datalore-user/lib/python3.6/importlib/__init__.py, line 126, in import_module
at <frozen importlib._bootstrap>, line 994, in _gcd_import
at <frozen importlib._bootstrap>, line 971, in _find_and_load
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '/opt/anaconda3/envs/datalore-user/lib/python3'
search for library '/opt/anaconda3/envs/datalore-user/lib/python3'

Hi!

Thanks for the report, it seems that your environment has broken down for some reason, but I didn’t manage to reproduce the issue – everything is fine for me. Did you install or remove any libraries prior the issue appeared? Also, could you please try copying the code into a new workbook and see if the problem persists.

Datalore: In the side panel, click on “Environment”. Then, in the “Packages” tab navigate to the explore-tab. Install the sklearn package using pip. The code should now be working correctly.