Datalore Enterprise On-premises WebSocketError

Hallo,

I’m having some troubles accessing datalore from the public URL. After a successful login, the a “We had an unexpected failure” page appears. From Chrome dev tools, it seems that the problem is due to the websockets. As a side note, a colleague using a Safary from MacOS does not get any error. [ see snapshot with the error I face]

Any idea on how to address this issue?

Thanks you in advance for your help!

Hello @Alvarin322,

Could you please also try accessing Datalore using Incognito mode in your browser? Given that your colleagues is able to use the application with no issues, it seems to be a client-side related problem.

Also, description for code 1006:

1006 is a reserved value and MUST NOT be set as a status code in a
      Close control frame by an endpoint.  It is designated for use in
      applications expecting a status code to indicate that the
      connection was closed abnormally, e.g., without sending or
      receiving a Close control frame.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Igor Medovolkin
QA Engineer in Datalore

Hi @igro,
thanks for your response!

Unfortunately, no difference :frowning:

This is a screenshot of the docker-compose-datalore-1 container’s log - in case it helps:

Cheers,
Alvarin322

Thanks for the info!

Do you use proxy? Could you please also check wether Datalore cloud (datalore.jetbrains.com) works fine for you? If nothing helps, please send me your server configs via DM (please remove secrets beforehand).

Yes, I am using a proxy!

I tried datalore cloud and that works fine (login, executing code cells and similar).

I am sending you a DM as well.

Thanks again for your support!

I am using Datalore server in docker behind nginx reverse proxy with SSL termination on nginx. I had the same error. The fix is to add “DATALORE_PUBLIC_URL” env variable to your Datalore compose file and set the value to the full URL including PORT number.