Connect to zeppelin kernel

Hi

I’m pretty new with datalore but longtime zeppelin user. So far I’m impressed by the features of datalore but I read that you can connect datalore to an existing zeppelin kernel by using a secret. However, I cannot get my datalore to connect to my local zeppelin instance. I also do not find any documentation about this. Can anyone explain to me how this is done or point me to some documentation on how to do this? Thanks!

Edit: maybe some extra information regarding the errors that I get:
I get a notification that says “zeppelin host not found” with the error:
HTTPConnectionPool(host='10.0.12.10', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/notebook (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f3017f344c0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 110] Connection timed out'))

Hello and sorry for the late reply!

Unfortunately, Zeppelin support is not covered yet in the documentation, but it seems you are doing everything right except for one point - in order to connect to your local instance it should be accessible over the internet, e.g. it should have a public IP address that can be accessed directly. You might also need to configure your router to forward a specific port to your machine.